A Fortune 500 Pharma Company’s successful journey on Master Data Deduplication
With being one of the data-dominated industries, the pharma industry comes across various data management challenges. The regulatory compliance standards, document submissions, changes in SOP processes, mass data inputs in both domains of vendor details and patient details leads to duplicates & incorrect data entries, and complexities in financial architecture in regards to receipts, bill payments, and other purchase information.
For the next pandemic years, having a single source of truth or consolidated Master Data for the whole pharmaceutical sector is becoming increasingly important
How ChainSys streamline a Pharma company’s Master Data?
ChainSys’ dataZen provides a single source of truth to materials, customers, suppliers, formula, receipt, bills of material, pricing, equipment, and real-time data at scale to accelerate research and development and also to improve their time-to-market.
dataZen’s Master Data Management principles
- A Single Platform for Data Quality Management (DQM), Data Governance & Master Data Management (MDM)
- A multi-domain strategy ensures that nothing is overlooked
- Configurable and agile, with very little or no programming
- Built-in Data Quality, Profiling, Deduplication, Consolidation, and more
- Easy to build workflows for Data Governance
How dataZen stimulates and reduces complexity with health care data?
- Centralized customer hub for transactions
- Eliminated manual onboarding and application process
- Avoiding the creation of duplicate multiple user accounts
- Applied customized business rules to identify duplicates
- Clean single-source master data
- Automated business validations within ERP
- Easier dashboard integrations to help find duplicates
- Rigorous business user process made seamlessly